I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- If somebody says that a place is "rich in snakes", immediately reassess your opinion of that person. 18 hours ago
- Finally seen a pope in real life. He's the one in the hat. #popeinuganda instagram.com/p/-n1UMgJfRX/ 3 days ago
- Good #graphic #design has no rules. #kampala #restaurant instagram.com/p/-axhMmpfYD/ 1 week ago
- #seedshow2015 at the #American embassy. Good to see #Uganda repping their awesome dress sense. instagram.com/p/-WwWN5pfUr/ 1 week ago
- #seedshow2015 instagram.com/p/-Wk9wwpfYS/ 1 week ago
- 45,220 hits
Tag Archives: Will Boase
After a coffee-fuelled day of work, my website has undergone a little revamp and now looks a lot smarter, so please have a look and tell me what you think. It’s available at http://www.willboase.com, in the unlikely event that you … Continue reading
I’ve become fascinated by the election posters everywhere and I’m building a collection of them. They are repetitious but with enough variation to keep you guessing, and the visual language is fascinating. How does somebody present themselves in a way … Continue reading
Sorry for the long silence again, my deadline is today so I’m currently looking like more of a looney than usual.
I’ve been staying in Hotel Triangle in Kampala for the past couple of days while waiting to meet General Wamala (more on that later) and I caught these two shots. There’s something about blocky concrete architecture which I just love, … Continue reading