I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 2 months ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 3 months ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 3 months ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 3 months ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 3 months ago
- 46,000 hits
Tag Archives: Will Boase
After a coffee-fuelled day of work, my website has undergone a little revamp and now looks a lot smarter, so please have a look and tell me what you think. It’s available at http://www.willboase.com, in the unlikely event that you … Continue reading
I’ve become fascinated by the election posters everywhere and I’m building a collection of them. They are repetitious but with enough variation to keep you guessing, and the visual language is fascinating. How does somebody present themselves in a way … Continue reading
Sorry for the long silence again, my deadline is today so I’m currently looking like more of a looney than usual.
I’ve been staying in Hotel Triangle in Kampala for the past couple of days while waiting to meet General Wamala (more on that later) and I caught these two shots. There’s something about blocky concrete architecture which I just love, … Continue reading