I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 1 month ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 1 month ago
- Chaotic scenes at PAFE as citizens of #Burundi rush to get papers so that they can cross the borders… instagram.com/p/4Y8vaYJfT9/ 1 month ago
- #police load up luggage left behind by students who fled their camp as the police approached. The… instagram.com/p/4WfIiRpfdx/ 1 month ago
- The U.S. embassy in #Bujumbura on lockdown, with lots of students chased by police now stuck in the… instagram.com/p/4WexGFpfdW/ 1 month ago
- 44,803 hits
Tag Archives: West Nile
Sorry for the long silence again, my deadline is today so I’m currently looking like more of a looney than usual.
Arua Hospital is a busy city hospital, covering all areas of medicine. However with this project I was drawn immediately to the prosthetics department, a department which for a long time specialised in attaching new limbs to those who had … Continue reading
I have been threatening a big bit of writing for a while, and as the rain is falling and I am stranded in this little banda I’m going to give it a go. This banda is part of the New … Continue reading
Termitomyces, originally uploaded by willboase.
Fred Again, originally uploaded by willboase.