I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- The greatest risk to a photographer's health is buffet leftovers. Been feeling weird ever since last Friday's remainders of chicken. 1 month ago
- RT @BBCFreeSpeech: Steve Bell from the @guardian hits out at the 'posturing maniacs' responsible for #CharlieHebdo http://t.co/T0L8XymgqW 3 months ago
- RT @ethicalman3: #CharlieHebdo The gunmen's basic message: If you don't stop calling our religion intolerant and violent, we'll murder you. 3 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 6 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Speaking now is @StefanASmith. He says graphic imagery is necessary in some cases #UPPA2014 6 months ago
- 44,428 hits
Tag Archives: VW
I knew I had a blog somewhere… Gosh, I have been silent for too long. First nothing was going on, so I didn’t write anything. Then life got very busy all of a sudden and I didn’t have time to … Continue reading
You’ve been asking, I’ve been promising, so here she is: Still a long way to go and I’m a little poor at the moment, but soon she’ll be perfect.
Big update on the bus coming up in the next couple of days…
This blog seems to be gathering dust much of the time, and I’m very sorry for that. The main problem is that I simply haven’t had much to say, and a lack of things to say leads to posts musing … Continue reading