I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- "You have turned a incorruptible god into a corruptible man"- overheard in a queue in a shop in #kampala. 1 month ago
- I am protesting attacks on the media in Egypt. Journalism is not a crime and never should be. #FreeAJStaff thndr.it/1nTMx5U 1 month ago
- Finally got some pics from my #Africa #Rally #photo project up on my website- have a look, tell me what you think! willboase.com/rally-africa/ 2 months ago
- Amazing Namibian hipster style: designtaxi.com/news/363521/A-… via @spectacularanna 2 months ago
- Did Idi Amin try to kill a photographer because of an @nytimesphoto caption? bit.ly/1djiQFs CC @spectacularanna @JamesEstrin 2 months ago
- 42,672 hits
Tag Archives: VW
I knew I had a blog somewhere… Gosh, I have been silent for too long. First nothing was going on, so I didn’t write anything. Then life got very busy all of a sudden and I didn’t have time to … Continue reading
You’ve been asking, I’ve been promising, so here she is: Still a long way to go and I’m a little poor at the moment, but soon she’ll be perfect.
Big update on the bus coming up in the next couple of days…
This blog seems to be gathering dust much of the time, and I’m very sorry for that. The main problem is that I simply haven’t had much to say, and a lack of things to say leads to posts musing … Continue reading