I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @FloraCarmichael: Check out country fans in Uganda photo gallery bbc.in/1SEptJT pics by @willboasephoto #BBCIdentity 1 month ago
- Museveni reelected with 60.75% #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- The Ugandan Election 2016- proudly brought to you by @theTunnelBear #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- RT @schlindweinsim: #uganda: water canons and. Mambas been deployed towards south on entebbe road. Police vehicle entered Fdc compound http… 2 months ago
- RT @_andrew_green: Police surrounding main building inside FDC compound. Peering in windows. #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- 45,661 hits
Tag Archives: VW
I knew I had a blog somewhere… Gosh, I have been silent for too long. First nothing was going on, so I didn’t write anything. Then life got very busy all of a sudden and I didn’t have time to … Continue reading
You’ve been asking, I’ve been promising, so here she is: Still a long way to go and I’m a little poor at the moment, but soon she’ll be perfect.
Big update on the bus coming up in the next couple of days…
This blog seems to be gathering dust much of the time, and I’m very sorry for that. The main problem is that I simply haven’t had much to say, and a lack of things to say leads to posts musing … Continue reading