I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Good #graphic #design has no rules. #kampala #restaurant instagram.com/p/-axhMmpfYD/ 2 days ago
- #seedshow2015 at the #American embassy. Good to see #Uganda repping their awesome dress sense. instagram.com/p/-WwWN5pfUr/ 4 days ago
- #seedshow2015 instagram.com/p/-Wk9wwpfYS/ 4 days ago
- RT @cathkemi: The winners and judges from tonight's Uganda Press Photo Awards #UPPA15 #AfricaCreates https://t.co/Oig5aigCIZ 3 weeks ago
- RT @micoh: The winners of the #UPPA15 Congratulations! @fcauganda https://t.co/zSin5EpAY0 3 weeks ago
- 45,208 hits
Tag Archives: USAID
A long time ago I worked on a project for USAID named ‘A New Dawn’. If you look back to the early days of this blog it was all I ever talked about. And then it finished and I had … Continue reading
2010 has been an incredible year for me, with the beginnings of a million new things. Luceo Images just published each of their photographers’ top five images from the year, and I’ve decided to do the same thing. Here are … Continue reading
Well, the campaign is over and I’m off on holiday for a few days (well, doing some work too actually, but in Tanzania instead of Uganda) but I’ve left you all with something. At the top of the blog you’ll … Continue reading
How did you spend your Sunday? This was a bit of mine: I wasn’t working, I just took a jolly down to Pakwach via a matatu, a pick-up, a lorry and a family saloon car with 8 people in it. … Continue reading