I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Awesome. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/DMvRWHmKwR 1 hour ago
- This is happening. Just kidding, this will be happening at some point. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/lZKdpJ8tYU 1 hour ago
- Current soundtrack: sexy sax. Current temperature: sub-Arctic. #UGDebate16 2 hours ago
- Maureen Walube-Kyalya turns up dressed entirely in bark-cloth and follows up by accusing the UAE of bestiality. #UGDebate16 3 hours ago
- Mbabazi only candidate so far to bring a bishop with him. #UGDebate16 3 hours ago
- 45,446 hits
Tag Archives: travel
I teach photography to people occasionally- nothing particularly complex, just basic handling of SLRs and the outline of how to make pictures a little better. Recently a couple of students from the first class I ran contacted me. They wanted … Continue reading
(I was using my new old Nikon F2 all weekend so some film-based images will arrive as soon as I process the films)