I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @FloraCarmichael: Check out country fans in Uganda photo gallery bbc.in/1SEptJT pics by @willboasephoto #BBCIdentity 1 month ago
- Museveni reelected with 60.75% #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- The Ugandan Election 2016- proudly brought to you by @theTunnelBear #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- RT @schlindweinsim: #uganda: water canons and. Mambas been deployed towards south on entebbe road. Police vehicle entered Fdc compound http… 2 months ago
- RT @_andrew_green: Police surrounding main building inside FDC compound. Peering in windows. #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- 45,680 hits
Tag Archives: Queen Elizabeth National Park
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading