I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 5 days ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 6 days ago
- Chaotic scenes at PAFE as citizens of #Burundi rush to get papers so that they can cross the borders… instagram.com/p/4Y8vaYJfT9/ 1 week ago
- #police load up luggage left behind by students who fled their camp as the police approached. The… instagram.com/p/4WfIiRpfdx/ 1 week ago
- The U.S. embassy in #Bujumbura on lockdown, with lots of students chased by police now stuck in the… instagram.com/p/4WexGFpfdW/ 1 week ago
- 44,720 hits
Tag Archives: pretty
I’ve been on holiday the past two weeks. Brace yourself for snaps.
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading
I was in the Ssese Islands over the weekend to shoot something for a UN publication on the subject of the HIV/AIDS rate amongst the fishing communities there, and I did the work. However (as Andrew Green, the writer I … Continue reading
Life is busy, but it’s still colourful.