I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- I hope we #Remain and I hope @Nigel_Farage gets reminded of it every single day for the rest of his life. We are not you. #StrongerTogether 3 days ago
- Anyone else notice that #wales are #tattoo-free? Very out of place in a football championship. #EURO2016 2 weeks ago
- RT @FloraCarmichael: Check out country fans in Uganda photo gallery bbc.in/1SEptJT pics by @willboasephoto #BBCIdentity 2 months ago
- Museveni reelected with 60.75% #UgandaDecides 4 months ago
- The Ugandan Election 2016- proudly brought to you by @theTunnelBear #UgandaDecides 4 months ago
- 45,763 hits
Tag Archives: pretty
I’ve been on holiday the past two weeks. Brace yourself for snaps.
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading
I was in the Ssese Islands over the weekend to shoot something for a UN publication on the subject of the HIV/AIDS rate amongst the fishing communities there, and I did the work. However (as Andrew Green, the writer I … Continue reading
Life is busy, but it’s still colourful.