I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 1 month ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 2 months ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 2 months ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 2 months ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 2 months ago
- 45,961 hits
Tag Archives: pretty
I’ve been on holiday the past two weeks. Brace yourself for snaps.
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading
I was in the Ssese Islands over the weekend to shoot something for a UN publication on the subject of the HIV/AIDS rate amongst the fishing communities there, and I did the work. However (as Andrew Green, the writer I … Continue reading
Life is busy, but it’s still colourful.