I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 1 week ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 week ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 week ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 2 weeks ago
- RT @WilliamsJon: Britain's top diplomat. #Brexit, #Syria, #ISIS. What could possibly go wrong? #BorisJohnson https://t.co/fUeIMTdkqW 2 weeks ago
- 45,834 hits
Tag Archives: photos
If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you’ll have seen lots of pictures of lots of different things, mostly monkeys and bad shirts. However on February 4th of this year I have the chance to do something which is … Continue reading
I have been absent the past few days editing some pictures I took at home during the open studio days. You can see all of the images on this page here: https://www.facebook.com/willboase. Why not hit ‘like’ while you’re there? Here … Continue reading
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading
I go anywhere if it’s free. This was a good example of that. Sorry about the watermarks, this is Radio and Weasel (and friends) launching their new album in Hotel Africana, Kampala. They’re two of Uganda’s biggest artists, and they … Continue reading