I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Awesome. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/DMvRWHmKwR 23 hours ago
- This is happening. Just kidding, this will be happening at some point. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/lZKdpJ8tYU 23 hours ago
- Current soundtrack: sexy sax. Current temperature: sub-Arctic. #UGDebate16 23 hours ago
- Maureen Walube-Kyalya turns up dressed entirely in bark-cloth and follows up by accusing the UAE of bestiality. #UGDebate16 1 day ago
- Mbabazi only candidate so far to bring a bishop with him. #UGDebate16 1 day ago
- 45,449 hits
Tag Archives: photos
If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you’ll have seen lots of pictures of lots of different things, mostly monkeys and bad shirts. However on February 4th of this year I have the chance to do something which is … Continue reading
I have been absent the past few days editing some pictures I took at home during the open studio days. You can see all of the images on this page here: https://www.facebook.com/willboase. Why not hit ‘like’ while you’re there? Here … Continue reading
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading
I go anywhere if it’s free. This was a good example of that. Sorry about the watermarks, this is Radio and Weasel (and friends) launching their new album in Hotel Africana, Kampala. They’re two of Uganda’s biggest artists, and they … Continue reading