I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 11 months ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 1 year ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 year ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 year ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 1 year ago
- 46,499 hits
Tag Archives: photography
I’m trying to carry my camera more (I carry it a lot, but usually in a bag). Here are some results.
I went took a break the past couple of weeks, and avoided my digital camera for a bit to try to remove the link between work and cameras that had built up in my head. It’s a cliché, but it … Continue reading
From a really rather marvellous essay on billjayonphotography.com, comes this list of rules for amateur photographers, written in The Amateur Photographer some time around the turn of the 20th Century. Number six is alarmingly prescient, given the current difficulties in … Continue reading
Dear all, thank you so much to all of those who have donated so far to my Indiegogo funding campaign about covering the elections in Kenya. You have been amazingly generous. We’ve raised nearly $2,000, and I can’t thank you … Continue reading