I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- I love this piece: Why I played the cello at a Baghdad bombsite Via @malonebarry and @AJENews aje.io/yr55 3 weeks ago
- The greatest risk to a photographer's health is buffet leftovers. Been feeling weird ever since last Friday's remainders of chicken. 2 months ago
- RT @BBCFreeSpeech: Steve Bell from the @guardian hits out at the 'posturing maniacs' responsible for #CharlieHebdo http://t.co/T0L8XymgqW 4 months ago
- RT @ethicalman3: #CharlieHebdo The gunmen's basic message: If you don't stop calling our religion intolerant and violent, we'll murder you. 4 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 7 months ago
- 44,604 hits
Tag Archives: photographs
The rainy season is in full swing, bringing with it the delicious coolness, the incredible moist putrescence and the droves of mosquitoes. I’m trying to put together 2,000 images into a coherent 24-page booklet and it’s sending me a little … Continue reading
I have been spending the past week in Kitgum, the real heart of the LRA war. They would pass through the district on their way to attack from their Sudanese bases, and so Kitgum would be attacked on the way … Continue reading
One of the strangest jobs in this contract is photographing the sites of the refugee camps. Closed camps seem eerie, the sites of such human suffering, joy, happiness and hardship just tilled over and re-sown, or allowed to return to … Continue reading
As I may have mentioned, I am mentoring two students and teaching them basic photographic techniques. These are images shot by Fred Bunde, one of the two.
The long and bizarre story of how Steve and I ended up doing a loop round Uganda on a 100cc motorcycle in the rainy season is now on sale in issue 1 of Adventure Bike Rider Magazine, illustrations inside by … Continue reading