I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- The @BBC being a bit tough on @XanderArmstrong: http://t.co/gaJsvNOoR7 16 hours ago
- Something dodgy about this padlock. instagram.com/p/7ZyWntpfQ4/ 1 month ago
- RT @kudupadraic: For #Burundi refugees, a shift to long-term temporary status: @_andrew_green for @devex devex.com/news/for-burun… http://t.c… 2 months ago
- Trying to figure out who is the guest of honour at a Ugandan government function? Look for the guy on the phone paying no attention at all. 2 months ago
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 3 months ago
- 45,052 hits
Tag Archives: photo
Dear all, thank you so much to all of those who have donated so far to my Indiegogo funding campaign about covering the elections in Kenya. You have been amazingly generous. We’ve raised nearly $2,000, and I can’t thank you … Continue reading
I teach photography to people occasionally- nothing particularly complex, just basic handling of SLRs and the outline of how to make pictures a little better. Recently a couple of students from the first class I ran contacted me. They wanted … Continue reading
(I was using my new old Nikon F2 all weekend so some film-based images will arrive as soon as I process the films)
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading