I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 1 week ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 week ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 week ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 1 week ago
- RT @WilliamsJon: Britain's top diplomat. #Brexit, #Syria, #ISIS. What could possibly go wrong? #BorisJohnson https://t.co/fUeIMTdkqW 1 week ago
- 45,834 hits
Tag Archives: party
Yesterday was one of the most fun days I have ever had. The Uganda Cranes playing the Kenya Harambee Stars at Namboole Stadium, Kampala, and I had press passes. Absolutely wonderful. I’d never been to a large football game before, … Continue reading
As those of you who who have paid any attention to this blog at all will know, I recently followed Norbert Mao, chairman of the Democratic Party, on the final two weeks of his election campaign. I then spent ages … Continue reading