I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Finally seen a pope in real life. He's the one in the hat. #popeinuganda instagram.com/p/-n1UMgJfRX/ 16 hours ago
- Good #graphic #design has no rules. #kampala #restaurant instagram.com/p/-axhMmpfYD/ 5 days ago
- #seedshow2015 at the #American embassy. Good to see #Uganda repping their awesome dress sense. instagram.com/p/-WwWN5pfUr/ 1 week ago
- #seedshow2015 instagram.com/p/-Wk9wwpfYS/ 1 week ago
- RT @cathkemi: The winners and judges from tonight's Uganda Press Photo Awards #UPPA15 #AfricaCreates https://t.co/Oig5aigCIZ 4 weeks ago
- 45,215 hits
Tag Archives: party
Yesterday was one of the most fun days I have ever had. The Uganda Cranes playing the Kenya Harambee Stars at Namboole Stadium, Kampala, and I had press passes. Absolutely wonderful. I’d never been to a large football game before, … Continue reading
As those of you who who have paid any attention to this blog at all will know, I recently followed Norbert Mao, chairman of the Democratic Party, on the final two weeks of his election campaign. I then spent ages … Continue reading