I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 1 month ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 1 month ago
- Chaotic scenes at PAFE as citizens of #Burundi rush to get papers so that they can cross the borders… instagram.com/p/4Y8vaYJfT9/ 1 month ago
- #police load up luggage left behind by students who fled their camp as the police approached. The… instagram.com/p/4WfIiRpfdx/ 1 month ago
- The U.S. embassy in #Bujumbura on lockdown, with lots of students chased by police now stuck in the… instagram.com/p/4WexGFpfdW/ 1 month ago
- 44,797 hits
Tag Archives: NUTI
Justin, Anna and I, along with Joseph our driver, have had a hectic day putting together the Fort Portal exhibition of ‘A New Dawn’, the exhibition of images of Northern Uganda. Click on the picture for a bigger image. The … Continue reading
How did you spend your Sunday? This was a bit of mine: I wasn’t working, I just took a jolly down to Pakwach via a matatu, a pick-up, a lorry and a family saloon car with 8 people in it. … Continue reading
After a concerned email from Ma, I felt I should add some detail to the baby helmet business. I bought one today (half for work, half to wear as a helmet when I’m doing editing) and I can tell you … Continue reading
I have been spending the past week in Kitgum, the real heart of the LRA war. They would pass through the district on their way to attack from their Sudanese bases, and so Kitgum would be attacked on the way … Continue reading