I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 6 days ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 week ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 week ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 1 week ago
- RT @WilliamsJon: Britain's top diplomat. #Brexit, #Syria, #ISIS. What could possibly go wrong? #BorisJohnson https://t.co/fUeIMTdkqW 1 week ago
- 45,832 hits
Tag Archives: NUTI
Justin, Anna and I, along with Joseph our driver, have had a hectic day putting together the Fort Portal exhibition of ‘A New Dawn’, the exhibition of images of Northern Uganda. Click on the picture for a bigger image. The … Continue reading
How did you spend your Sunday? This was a bit of mine: I wasn’t working, I just took a jolly down to Pakwach via a matatu, a pick-up, a lorry and a family saloon car with 8 people in it. … Continue reading
After a concerned email from Ma, I felt I should add some detail to the baby helmet business. I bought one today (half for work, half to wear as a helmet when I’m doing editing) and I can tell you … Continue reading
I have been spending the past week in Kitgum, the real heart of the LRA war. They would pass through the district on their way to attack from their Sudanese bases, and so Kitgum would be attacked on the way … Continue reading