I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- The greatest risk to a photographer's health is buffet leftovers. Been feeling weird ever since last Friday's remainders of chicken. 3 weeks ago
- RT @BBCFreeSpeech: Steve Bell from the @guardian hits out at the 'posturing maniacs' responsible for #CharlieHebdo http://t.co/T0L8XymgqW 2 months ago
- RT @ethicalman3: #CharlieHebdo The gunmen's basic message: If you don't stop calling our religion intolerant and violent, we'll murder you. 2 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 5 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Speaking now is @StefanASmith. He says graphic imagery is necessary in some cases #UPPA2014 5 months ago
- 44,343 hits
Tag Archives: Northern Uganda
A long time ago I worked on a project for USAID named ‘A New Dawn’. If you look back to the early days of this blog it was all I ever talked about. And then it finished and I had … Continue reading
Yesterday I spent the entire day slogging through thick mud on a motorbike on a rural road in Northern Uganda in the rain with Andrew Green trying to reach Pabbo to do a story about the refugees there. We succeeded, … Continue reading
I decided, seeing as I’m so close to the big 20,000th hit on this blog and it has been so uncared for recently, I’d repay you all for your unstinting loyalty with a few pictures you can use as desktop … Continue reading
These are a few shots which I liked (for varying reasons) but which didn’t make it into the Mao photo-essay (for varying reasons).
The ‘A New Dawn’ photo exhibition is open to the public NOW!!! It’s in the Railway Grounds (or square, or garden, however you prefer) and it’s totally free! Come along and see some great art about northern Uganda’s recovery from … Continue reading
These little gifs are too much fun- this is the Fort Portal Exhibition opening, at one frame every 30secs.