I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- The greatest risk to a photographer's health is buffet leftovers. Been feeling weird ever since last Friday's remainders of chicken. 3 weeks ago
- RT @BBCFreeSpeech: Steve Bell from the @guardian hits out at the 'posturing maniacs' responsible for #CharlieHebdo http://t.co/T0L8XymgqW 2 months ago
- RT @ethicalman3: #CharlieHebdo The gunmen's basic message: If you don't stop calling our religion intolerant and violent, we'll murder you. 2 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 5 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Speaking now is @StefanASmith. He says graphic imagery is necessary in some cases #UPPA2014 5 months ago
- 44,336 hits
Tag Archives: North Uganda
The ‘A New Dawn’ photo exhibition is open to the public NOW!!! It’s in the Railway Grounds (or square, or garden, however you prefer) and it’s totally free! Come along and see some great art about northern Uganda’s recovery from … Continue reading
These little gifs are too much fun- this is the Fort Portal Exhibition opening, at one frame every 30secs.
Are you a Ugandan blogger? Do you want to win two tickets to the VIP opening of our major exhibition in Kampala? We will be holding a private preview of the “A New Dawn” exhibition (see the tab at the … Continue reading
Well, the campaign is over and I’m off on holiday for a few days (well, doing some work too actually, but in Tanzania instead of Uganda) but I’ve left you all with something. At the top of the blog you’ll … Continue reading
I’ve been staying in Hotel Triangle in Kampala for the past couple of days while waiting to meet General Wamala (more on that later) and I caught these two shots. There’s something about blocky concrete architecture which I just love, … Continue reading
Gosh, where’s Will? I hear you cry. Don’t worry, I’m in Kampala preparing for the exhibitions. The exhibitions will visit six southern towns before running in Kampala in early December, so there’s quite a lot to do. Updates will follow, … Continue reading