I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Some very useful advice. twitter.com/JasonNParkinso… 5 days ago
- RT @fcauganda: The BBC's Cathy Byaruhanga, FCAU co-chair, and BBC cameraman Kelvin Brown have been arrested in Abim, northern... https://t.… 5 days ago
- RT @Natabaalo: @cathkemi and crew were filming outside Abim hospital in northern #Uganda when they were arrested. #JournalismIsNotaCrime 5 days ago
- RT @MalcolmWebb: Hi @AskIGP, Uganda Police have arrested BBC's @cathkemi, cameraman Kelvin Brown, plus driver and fixer in Abim, #Uganda 5 days ago
- RT @amyfallon: BBC reporters @cathkemi & @KelvinNews detained by @ugandaupf in northern #Uganda while working on a healthcare story @UKinUg… 5 days ago
- 45,440 hits
Tag Archives: North Uganda
The ‘A New Dawn’ photo exhibition is open to the public NOW!!! It’s in the Railway Grounds (or square, or garden, however you prefer) and it’s totally free! Come along and see some great art about northern Uganda’s recovery from … Continue reading
These little gifs are too much fun- this is the Fort Portal Exhibition opening, at one frame every 30secs.
Are you a Ugandan blogger? Do you want to win two tickets to the VIP opening of our major exhibition in Kampala? We will be holding a private preview of the “A New Dawn” exhibition (see the tab at the … Continue reading
Well, the campaign is over and I’m off on holiday for a few days (well, doing some work too actually, but in Tanzania instead of Uganda) but I’ve left you all with something. At the top of the blog you’ll … Continue reading
I’ve been staying in Hotel Triangle in Kampala for the past couple of days while waiting to meet General Wamala (more on that later) and I caught these two shots. There’s something about blocky concrete architecture which I just love, … Continue reading
Gosh, where’s Will? I hear you cry. Don’t worry, I’m in Kampala preparing for the exhibitions. The exhibitions will visit six southern towns before running in Kampala in early December, so there’s quite a lot to do. Updates will follow, … Continue reading