I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Something dodgy about this padlock. instagram.com/p/7ZyWntpfQ4/ 1 month ago
- RT @kudupadraic: For #Burundi refugees, a shift to long-term temporary status: @_andrew_green for @devex devex.com/news/for-burun… http://t.c… 1 month ago
- Trying to figure out who is the guest of honour at a Ugandan government function? Look for the guy on the phone paying no attention at all. 2 months ago
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 3 months ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 3 months ago
- 45,049 hits
Tag Archives: mzungu
How did you spend your Sunday? This was a bit of mine: I wasn’t working, I just took a jolly down to Pakwach via a matatu, a pick-up, a lorry and a family saloon car with 8 people in it. … Continue reading
As a recent photography graduate, I thought I’d have a barely-informed ramble through what I have learned thus far from teaching my students. I currently have three- Fred, Edith and Zam. I acquired Zam after Andy, another of the pros, … Continue reading
People are the ultimate quarry- anybody can shoot a lion or a hippo, but to truly catch a human unawares requires cunning, patience and dedication. I am, of course, referring to photography here, because this is not that kind of … Continue reading
I have been threatening a big bit of writing for a while, and as the rain is falling and I am stranded in this little banda I’m going to give it a go. This banda is part of the New … Continue reading
Termitomyces, originally uploaded by willboase.
Fred Again, originally uploaded by willboase.