I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 8 months ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 9 months ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 9 months ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 9 months ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 9 months ago
- 46,297 hits
Tag Archives: mzungu
How did you spend your Sunday? This was a bit of mine: I wasn’t working, I just took a jolly down to Pakwach via a matatu, a pick-up, a lorry and a family saloon car with 8 people in it. … Continue reading
As a recent photography graduate, I thought I’d have a barely-informed ramble through what I have learned thus far from teaching my students. I currently have three- Fred, Edith and Zam. I acquired Zam after Andy, another of the pros, … Continue reading
People are the ultimate quarry- anybody can shoot a lion or a hippo, but to truly catch a human unawares requires cunning, patience and dedication. I am, of course, referring to photography here, because this is not that kind of … Continue reading
I have been threatening a big bit of writing for a while, and as the rain is falling and I am stranded in this little banda I’m going to give it a go. This banda is part of the New … Continue reading
Termitomyces, originally uploaded by willboase.
Fred Again, originally uploaded by willboase.