I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Awesome. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/DMvRWHmKwR 1 day ago
- This is happening. Just kidding, this will be happening at some point. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/lZKdpJ8tYU 1 day ago
- Current soundtrack: sexy sax. Current temperature: sub-Arctic. #UGDebate16 1 day ago
- Maureen Walube-Kyalya turns up dressed entirely in bark-cloth and follows up by accusing the UAE of bestiality. #UGDebate16 1 day ago
- Mbabazi only candidate so far to bring a bishop with him. #UGDebate16 1 day ago
- 45,449 hits
Tag Archives: jinja
I got up early today because the first rains of the new rainy season had come and the sunrise was spectacular. Then I went to check on the veg patch, and Peanut the cat came to assist me. These pics … Continue reading
From a photoessay I did about miraa (khat) chewers in Jinja:
Life is busy, but it’s still colourful.
So Steven got a cat. He calls it cat, I call it Peanut, but all that is certain is that it likes dried fish and it mewls a lot. And it’s absurdly cute and very aware of that. All of … Continue reading
I have a new house (more on that later) and am in the middle of trying to make it liveable. So to excuse my silence, here’s two pictures of marabou storks. I hope they make up for my continued absence.
You’ve been asking, I’ve been promising, so here she is: Still a long way to go and I’m a little poor at the moment, but soon she’ll be perfect.