I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @FloraCarmichael: Check out country fans in Uganda photo gallery bbc.in/1SEptJT pics by @willboasephoto #BBCIdentity 1 month ago
- Museveni reelected with 60.75% #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- The Ugandan Election 2016- proudly brought to you by @theTunnelBear #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- RT @schlindweinsim: #uganda: water canons and. Mambas been deployed towards south on entebbe road. Police vehicle entered Fdc compound http… 2 months ago
- RT @_andrew_green: Police surrounding main building inside FDC compound. Peering in windows. #UgandaDecides 2 months ago
- 45,674 hits
Tag Archives: humanitarian
Running through my Ugandan archive today I found a few shots which had been overlooked for various reasons- some because they didn’t fit a particular narrative, some because the students had shot similar images, but here they are:
These are a few of the rushes from my recent Busoga Trust work. I will put up more once I have shown them to the trustees.
Justin, Anna and I, along with Joseph our driver, have had a hectic day putting together the Fort Portal exhibition of ‘A New Dawn’, the exhibition of images of Northern Uganda. Click on the picture for a bigger image. The … Continue reading
I have been rubbish at updating recently so I thought I would just explain what the heck I’ve been up to. We finished shooting the ‘War is Over’ campaign at the start of October, and shortly afterwards I went to … Continue reading
Well, the campaign is over and I’m off on holiday for a few days (well, doing some work too actually, but in Tanzania instead of Uganda) but I’ve left you all with something. At the top of the blog you’ll … Continue reading
Sorry for the long silence again, my deadline is today so I’m currently looking like more of a looney than usual.