I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 4 weeks ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 4 weeks ago
- Chaotic scenes at PAFE as citizens of #Burundi rush to get papers so that they can cross the borders… instagram.com/p/4Y8vaYJfT9/ 1 month ago
- #police load up luggage left behind by students who fled their camp as the police approached. The… instagram.com/p/4WfIiRpfdx/ 1 month ago
- The U.S. embassy in #Bujumbura on lockdown, with lots of students chased by police now stuck in the… instagram.com/p/4WexGFpfdW/ 1 month ago
- 44,796 hits
Tag Archives: film festival
Behind the red carpet and beyond those constant flashes, a film festival is a strange beast. The celebrity shine doesn’t dazzle so brightly when they’re boxes you have to check, faces in places which need to be photographed. The images … Continue reading
A collection of grabbed portraits of guests at the Off Plus Camera Film Festival.
There are times when everything in front of the lens lines up as you wish it will. It’s a powerful sensation, hovering your finger over the shutter release in the glorious knowledge that you guessed correctly. I felt it two … Continue reading