I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- God dammit I am so late to this #WhatWouldMagufuliDo thing but this cartoon is bang on. twitter.com/moderntoss/sta… 3 hours ago
- If somebody says that a place is "rich in snakes", immediately reassess your opinion of that person. 1 day ago
- Finally seen a pope in real life. He's the one in the hat. #popeinuganda instagram.com/p/-n1UMgJfRX/ 3 days ago
- Good #graphic #design has no rules. #kampala #restaurant instagram.com/p/-axhMmpfYD/ 1 week ago
- #seedshow2015 at the #American embassy. Good to see #Uganda repping their awesome dress sense. instagram.com/p/-WwWN5pfUr/ 1 week ago
- 45,221 hits
Tag Archives: exhibition
I’ve been doing a lot of poster design recently, working with Anna Kućma. She’s been running a series of exhibitions at MishMash, in Kampala, and the posters for those (and a couple of others) are below. But first, here’s a … Continue reading
If you’re in Wales and stuck for something to do in January, you could do worse than to head to the Chrysalis show, running from the 12th to the 22nd of January at the Riverfront Theatre in Newport. There’s even … Continue reading
The ‘A New Dawn’ photo exhibition is open to the public NOW!!! It’s in the Railway Grounds (or square, or garden, however you prefer) and it’s totally free! Come along and see some great art about northern Uganda’s recovery from … Continue reading
Congratulations to Lynnie over at therisingpage for her winning blog entry, we look forward to seeing her at the exhibition launch this evening!
These little gifs are too much fun- this is the Fort Portal Exhibition opening, at one frame every 30secs.
Are you a Ugandan blogger? Do you want to win two tickets to the VIP opening of our major exhibition in Kampala? We will be holding a private preview of the “A New Dawn” exhibition (see the tab at the … Continue reading