I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @kudupadraic: For #Burundi refugees, a shift to long-term temporary status: @_andrew_green for @devex devex.com/news/for-burun… http://t.c… 3 weeks ago
- Trying to figure out who is the guest of honour at a Ugandan government function? Look for the guy on the phone paying no attention at all. 4 weeks ago
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 2 months ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 2 months ago
- Chaotic scenes at PAFE as citizens of #Burundi rush to get papers so that they can cross the borders… instagram.com/p/4Y8vaYJfT9/ 2 months ago
- 44,911 hits
Tag Archives: exhibition
I’ve been doing a lot of poster design recently, working with Anna Kućma. She’s been running a series of exhibitions at MishMash, in Kampala, and the posters for those (and a couple of others) are below. But first, here’s a … Continue reading
If you’re in Wales and stuck for something to do in January, you could do worse than to head to the Chrysalis show, running from the 12th to the 22nd of January at the Riverfront Theatre in Newport. There’s even … Continue reading
The ‘A New Dawn’ photo exhibition is open to the public NOW!!! It’s in the Railway Grounds (or square, or garden, however you prefer) and it’s totally free! Come along and see some great art about northern Uganda’s recovery from … Continue reading
Congratulations to Lynnie over at therisingpage for her winning blog entry, we look forward to seeing her at the exhibition launch this evening!
These little gifs are too much fun- this is the Fort Portal Exhibition opening, at one frame every 30secs.
Are you a Ugandan blogger? Do you want to win two tickets to the VIP opening of our major exhibition in Kampala? We will be holding a private preview of the “A New Dawn” exhibition (see the tab at the … Continue reading