I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- I love this piece: Why I played the cello at a Baghdad bombsite Via @malonebarry and @AJENews aje.io/yr55 3 weeks ago
- The greatest risk to a photographer's health is buffet leftovers. Been feeling weird ever since last Friday's remainders of chicken. 2 months ago
- RT @BBCFreeSpeech: Steve Bell from the @guardian hits out at the 'posturing maniacs' responsible for #CharlieHebdo http://t.co/T0L8XymgqW 4 months ago
- RT @ethicalman3: #CharlieHebdo The gunmen's basic message: If you don't stop calling our religion intolerant and violent, we'll murder you. 4 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 7 months ago
- 44,603 hits
Tag Archives: church
I shot these images, mostly from the window of a moving car, earlier this year while I was working for the Northern Uganda Transition Initiative (NUTI), a USAID program, all over northern Uganda. Since shooting them, however, I’ve been a … Continue reading