I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 1 month ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 2 months ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 2 months ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 2 months ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 2 months ago
- 45,958 hits
Tag Archives: children
Congratulations to Lynnie over at therisingpage for her winning blog entry, we look forward to seeing her at the exhibition launch this evening!
I usually try to avoid photographs of grinning children. It’s not that I don’t like them- children are entertaining subjects and the pictures are often lovely- but it feels like a dangerous drift into cliche and visual shorthand, using a … Continue reading
The Soda Order, originally uploaded by willboase.
A Childs Toy, originally uploaded by willboase.