I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 6 days ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 1 week ago
- Chaotic scenes at PAFE as citizens of #Burundi rush to get papers so that they can cross the borders… instagram.com/p/4Y8vaYJfT9/ 1 week ago
- #police load up luggage left behind by students who fled their camp as the police approached. The… instagram.com/p/4WfIiRpfdx/ 1 week ago
- The U.S. embassy in #Bujumbura on lockdown, with lots of students chased by police now stuck in the… instagram.com/p/4WexGFpfdW/ 1 week ago
- 44,720 hits
Tag Archives: beautiful
I teach photography to people occasionally- nothing particularly complex, just basic handling of SLRs and the outline of how to make pictures a little better. Recently a couple of students from the first class I ran contacted me. They wanted … Continue reading
It’s the tail end of the rainy season here and the storms are coming almost every day. It rains so hard that the streets run ankle-deep with the runoff from the surrounding hills, and the day ceases until it passes. … Continue reading
(I was using my new old Nikon F2 all weekend so some film-based images will arrive as soon as I process the films)
Six years and two months ago I was in Lima, aged 18 and enjoying the tail end of a very good gap year. I posted on my blog (which was called Eloquencias, despite being nothing of the sort) something about … Continue reading