I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 9 months ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 10 months ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 10 months ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 10 months ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 10 months ago
- 46,368 hits
Category Archives: Snaps
This is probably the future of travel guides, and it was made by a friend of mine. It just won a massive award. Read all about it here: http://www.wsis-award.org/winner/gorilla-highlands-109520130906 And buy it here: http://www.gorillahighlands.com/
I’ve been doing lots of work on my website for the past few days, stretching my very basic understanding of HTML to the limit (read: copying and pasting other people’s advice into my site until it works) and it’s now … Continue reading
While I was in Rwanda I got the news that Ross Langdon was killed in the Nairobi shootings, along with his girlfriend Elif. I didn’t know Ross as well as a lot of people in Kampala did, but he was … Continue reading
I originally posted this in March 2011, but I was going through my old pictures today and found these, and thought that it deserved reposting. Down at the bottom is a recording of the musicians in action- even if you … Continue reading
I’m trying to carry my camera more (I carry it a lot, but usually in a bag). Here are some results.