I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- I love this piece: Why I played the cello at a Baghdad bombsite Via @malonebarry and @AJENews aje.io/yr55 3 weeks ago
- The greatest risk to a photographer's health is buffet leftovers. Been feeling weird ever since last Friday's remainders of chicken. 2 months ago
- RT @BBCFreeSpeech: Steve Bell from the @guardian hits out at the 'posturing maniacs' responsible for #CharlieHebdo http://t.co/T0L8XymgqW 4 months ago
- RT @ethicalman3: #CharlieHebdo The gunmen's basic message: If you don't stop calling our religion intolerant and violent, we'll murder you. 4 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 7 months ago
- 44,598 hits
Author Archives: Muzungu
This is probably the future of travel guides, and it was made by a friend of mine. It just won a massive award. Read all about it here: http://www.wsis-award.org/winner/gorilla-highlands-109520130906 And buy it here: http://www.gorillahighlands.com/
I’ve been doing lots of work on my website for the past few days, stretching my very basic understanding of HTML to the limit (read: copying and pasting other people’s advice into my site until it works) and it’s now … Continue reading
While I was in Rwanda I got the news that Ross Langdon was killed in the Nairobi shootings, along with his girlfriend Elif. I didn’t know Ross as well as a lot of people in Kampala did, but he was … Continue reading
I originally posted this in March 2011, but I was going through my old pictures today and found these, and thought that it deserved reposting. Down at the bottom is a recording of the musicians in action- even if you … Continue reading
I’m trying to carry my camera more (I carry it a lot, but usually in a bag). Here are some results.