Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been constantly wanting to do something on this blog. I’ve been in meetings with new clients, and been shooting pop stars, and been chuckling at this pie chart, and my work has been published in a few new places which is always good, but I haven’t taken many images which I can post on the blog yet. But they’re coming, and I’m going to do an investigation into Ugandan sculpture art. Brace yourselves for that, because it will include an image of the sculpture which, in my eyes at least, must take the title of “worst sculpture ever punched out of concrete”. I’ll be shooting the pics either today or tomorrow, so get ready. In the meantime, here’s some fun:
A Beginner’s Guide To Driving In Uganda
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- I hope we #Remain and I hope @Nigel_Farage gets reminded of it every single day for the rest of his life. We are not you. #StrongerTogether 5 days ago
- Anyone else notice that #wales are #tattoo-free? Very out of place in a football championship. #EURO2016 2 weeks ago
- RT @FloraCarmichael: Check out country fans in Uganda photo gallery bbc.in/1SEptJT pics by @willboasephoto #BBCIdentity 2 months ago
- Museveni reelected with 60.75% #UgandaDecides 4 months ago
- The Ugandan Election 2016- proudly brought to you by @theTunnelBear #UgandaDecides 4 months ago
- 45,767 hits