Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been constantly wanting to do something on this blog. I’ve been in meetings with new clients, and been shooting pop stars, and been chuckling at this pie chart, and my work has been published in a few new places which is always good, but I haven’t taken many images which I can post on the blog yet. But they’re coming, and I’m going to do an investigation into Ugandan sculpture art. Brace yourselves for that, because it will include an image of the sculpture which, in my eyes at least, must take the title of “worst sculpture ever punched out of concrete”. I’ll be shooting the pics either today or tomorrow, so get ready. In the meantime, here’s some fun:
A Beginner’s Guide To Driving In Uganda
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Some very useful advice. twitter.com/JasonNParkinso… 4 days ago
- RT @fcauganda: The BBC's Cathy Byaruhanga, FCAU co-chair, and BBC cameraman Kelvin Brown have been arrested in Abim, northern... https://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @Natabaalo: @cathkemi and crew were filming outside Abim hospital in northern #Uganda when they were arrested. #JournalismIsNotaCrime 4 days ago
- RT @MalcolmWebb: Hi @AskIGP, Uganda Police have arrested BBC's @cathkemi, cameraman Kelvin Brown, plus driver and fixer in Abim, #Uganda 4 days ago
- RT @amyfallon: BBC reporters @cathkemi & @KelvinNews detained by @ugandaupf in northern #Uganda while working on a healthcare story @UKinUg… 4 days ago
- 45,440 hits