Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been constantly wanting to do something on this blog. I’ve been in meetings with new clients, and been shooting pop stars, and been chuckling at this pie chart, and my work has been published in a few new places which is always good, but I haven’t taken many images which I can post on the blog yet. But they’re coming, and I’m going to do an investigation into Ugandan sculpture art. Brace yourselves for that, because it will include an image of the sculpture which, in my eyes at least, must take the title of “worst sculpture ever punched out of concrete”. I’ll be shooting the pics either today or tomorrow, so get ready. In the meantime, here’s some fun:
A Beginner’s Guide To Driving In Uganda
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @kudupadraic: For #Burundi refugees, a shift to long-term temporary status: @_andrew_green for @devex devex.com/news/for-burun… http://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Trying to figure out who is the guest of honour at a Ugandan government function? Look for the guy on the phone paying no attention at all. 3 weeks ago
- Nkurunziza swag. #Burundi #victory #rally instagram.com/p/4jCTXfpfcs/ 2 months ago
- #voters try to wash the indelible ink off their fingers before leaving the #polling station in… instagram.com/p/4gQ5expfbx/ 2 months ago
- Chaotic scenes at PAFE as citizens of #Burundi rush to get papers so that they can cross the borders… instagram.com/p/4Y8vaYJfT9/ 2 months ago
- 44,897 hits