Over the past two days a lot of people have said very nice things about my South Sudan photos, and several of you even went as far as to subscribe to my blog. So many, in fact, that I now have a whopping 50 subscribers, all of whom I presume get this gubbins straight into their inbox. So to say thank you, I’ve uploaded a high-resolution file of the tea fields (my favourite view in Uganda) for people to download if you need a bit more tea in your computer desktop life. Just click on this picture, then when it loads the larger file just right-click and hit ‘save’. Then you too can see that awesome view every day, but unlike me you won’t have to crane your neck out of your contorted position inside an overspeeding matatu.
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 1 year ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 1 year ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 year ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 year ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 1 year ago
- 46,857 hits