During my Nowa Huta project (one day I’ll explain what that was all about, but at the moment all I can say is that it looks like it’s going to be exhibited soon) I went to the Nowa Huta steelworks in Krakow. This giant site, which I’ve already mentioned in my post about the Festiwal Muzyki Filmowej, is now owned and operated by ArcelorMittal, who very kindly let me go and photograph the slabbing plant for research. I quite liked some of the shots I got out, but haven’t had time to post them until now. So this is what the inside of a Soviet-built slabbing plant looks like, if you’re interested.
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Finally seen a pope in real life. He's the one in the hat. #popeinuganda instagram.com/p/-n1UMgJfRX/ 2 days ago
- Good #graphic #design has no rules. #kampala #restaurant instagram.com/p/-axhMmpfYD/ 1 week ago
- #seedshow2015 at the #American embassy. Good to see #Uganda repping their awesome dress sense. instagram.com/p/-WwWN5pfUr/ 1 week ago
- #seedshow2015 instagram.com/p/-Wk9wwpfYS/ 1 week ago
- RT @cathkemi: The winners and judges from tonight's Uganda Press Photo Awards #UPPA15 #AfricaCreates https://t.co/Oig5aigCIZ 1 month ago
- 45,217 hits