The rainy season is in full swing, bringing with it the delicious coolness, the incredible moist putrescence and the droves of mosquitoes. I’m trying to put together 2,000 images into a coherent 24-page booklet and it’s sending me a little odd, which is why I haven’t been writing on this blog. I will be back and normal on Sunday (and will at that point refuse to shut the hell up about my campervan, which is waiting for me in the south), but until then here is some silliness.
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Some very useful advice. twitter.com/JasonNParkinso… 4 days ago
- RT @fcauganda: The BBC's Cathy Byaruhanga, FCAU co-chair, and BBC cameraman Kelvin Brown have been arrested in Abim, northern... https://t.… 4 days ago
- RT @Natabaalo: @cathkemi and crew were filming outside Abim hospital in northern #Uganda when they were arrested. #JournalismIsNotaCrime 4 days ago
- RT @MalcolmWebb: Hi @AskIGP, Uganda Police have arrested BBC's @cathkemi, cameraman Kelvin Brown, plus driver and fixer in Abim, #Uganda 4 days ago
- RT @amyfallon: BBC reporters @cathkemi & @KelvinNews detained by @ugandaupf in northern #Uganda while working on a healthcare story @UKinUg… 4 days ago
- 45,440 hits