My time in the cold is drawing to a close at last- I fly to Entebbe on Sunday to start photographing the Ugandan presidential elections (and specifically Norbert Mao’s campaign). Until probably Tuesday, then, this blog will be even quieter than it has been recently, but then we will be back to the usual torrent of information. I hope you’ll all join me. Until then, here’s a picture of Lt. Col. Kulayigye, UPDF spokesman and a man I was fortunate enough to photograph last October.
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 1 year ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 1 year ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 year ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 year ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 1 year ago
- 46,857 hits