The Little Blue Shed Project is a very small NGO which exists to help a group of ladies in Mafubira, Jinja, to earn a livelihood through sewing school uniforms, work clothes and dresses for sale within the local market. Tanja, who is the organisational wizard behind this great group, wants to bring in a sewing teacher to do some lessons, helping the ladies to learn to sew bags and other items for sale internationally. These lessons will cost a grand total of £100 all in (for six ladies for a month of tuition!) so if anybody feels charitable and wants to help a really good cause, go to www.thelittleblueshed.com and look for the donations page. Anything, big or small, will be greatly appreciated and I will post a report about how the project is going soon!
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 1 year ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 1 year ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 year ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 year ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 1 year ago
- 46,544 hits