The long and bizarre story of how Steve and I ended up doing a loop round Uganda on a 100cc motorcycle in the rainy season is now on sale in issue 1 of Adventure Bike Rider Magazine, illustrations inside by yours truly. Buy a copy if you like to read about me getting into trouble.
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Awesome. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/DMvRWHmKwR 18 hours ago
- This is happening. Just kidding, this will be happening at some point. #UGDebate16 https://t.co/lZKdpJ8tYU 18 hours ago
- Current soundtrack: sexy sax. Current temperature: sub-Arctic. #UGDebate16 19 hours ago
- Maureen Walube-Kyalya turns up dressed entirely in bark-cloth and follows up by accusing the UAE of bestiality. #UGDebate16 20 hours ago
- Mbabazi only candidate so far to bring a bishop with him. #UGDebate16 20 hours ago
- 45,446 hits