I’m writing very briefly while waiting for the car to Gulu, which is delayed by a day but will apparently arrive this time. I have been staying at the rather splendid Nob View Hotel, which, despite having some rather nuclear-bunker-esque corridors, is a friendly and comfortable hotel. It claims to keep Ntinda’s oldest tortoise, although when I asked about it the man showed me an empty glass fibre pond and said “Ah! It must have gone somewhere”.
One day in the near future I will have a more reliable internet connection and will show some photographs, but until then all you have is my jet-lagged mumblings. To Gulu!
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Middle of nowhere outside Mbujimayi in Congo we just drove past a kid wearing a Tshirt saying "Donnie Darko makes no sense". Testify. 1 year ago
- Seriously. Screw this. #FreeAlfredTaban #FreeGeorgeLivio #FreeSpeechIsNotACrime #JournalismIsNotACrime #SouthSudan https://t.co/d8pu3q7jXc 1 year ago
- RT @robmanuel: People shout on Twitter & nothing changes Someone makes a game where you catch Pokemon & people are in the street Making stu… 1 year ago
- RT @FOTO8: Remembering our colleague Turkish photojournalist Yeni Şafak killed last night by gunfire in the #Turkeycoup. https://t.co/jsiV5… 1 year ago
- We are being trolled so hard. 1 year ago
- 46,857 hits