I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @MikePflanz: Fly540 from Lamu 6 hours delayed then fell into pothole on runway, stranding us all. Must be #PoliticallyInstigated 2 months ago
- RT @archiebland: If you're an aspiring foreign correspondent you should apply for this: thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/ric… 3 months ago
- RT @Independent: Anarchist conference descends into chaos ind.pn/1mq6inX http://t.co/zo2oD1LSxC 3 months ago
- RT @postphoto: The thrill of the chase: Rally racing in the heart of Africa wapo.st/1haiGDh @willboasephoto @fia http://t.co/kbmltB1… 4 months ago
- "You have turned a incorruptible god into a corruptible man"- overheard in a queue in a shop in #kampala. 6 months ago
- 43,471 hits
Tag Archives: West Nile
Sorry for the long silence again, my deadline is today so I’m currently looking like more of a looney than usual.
Arua Hospital is a busy city hospital, covering all areas of medicine. However with this project I was drawn immediately to the prosthetics department, a department which for a long time specialised in attaching new limbs to those who had … Continue reading
I have been threatening a big bit of writing for a while, and as the rain is falling and I am stranded in this little banda I’m going to give it a go. This banda is part of the New … Continue reading
Termitomyces, originally uploaded by willboase.
Fred Again, originally uploaded by willboase.