I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- The Edge Of The World wp.me/pYSox-FH 5 days ago
- Oh, matatus... http://t.co/xV9UNuZTCJ 6 days ago
- Today's matatu of the day: http://t.co/TGBWZaOp8Z 6 days ago
- UPDATE: Chameleone 'to escape from #BusogaYouthSack as next trick'. 6 days ago
- On the bus to Masaka for work. The granny in the aisle is shopping for bargains through the window. Keep being hit in the head by bread. 6 days ago
- 36,616 hits
Tag Archives: party
Yesterday was one of the most fun days I have ever had. The Uganda Cranes playing the Kenya Harambee Stars at Namboole Stadium, Kampala, and I had press passes. Absolutely wonderful. I’d never been to a large football game before, … Continue reading
As those of you who who have paid any attention to this blog at all will know, I recently followed Norbert Mao, chairman of the Democratic Party, on the final two weeks of his election campaign. I then spent ages … Continue reading