I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @patreidmedia: @ajhmurray @Herring1967 @robinince Any chance of a RT? After 30 years, Bristol's Venue magazine goes down biting: http://… 3 days ago
- RT @spectacularanna: “Researching the history of Ugandan photojournalism”, a guest post that I wrote for FOTOTA blog http://t.co/ijXlhLaNH… 5 days ago
- I've been in the papers again... standard.co.uk/business/busin… 5 days ago
- My bed for the night. What really completes it is the zebra-print pillow, I think. Oh, #Uganda. @ Rock… instagram.com/p/hLz0aKJfWi/ 1 week ago
- Getty gen. counsel 'disappointed' over #Morel. I'd love to know what his hourly rate is. bjp-online.com/british-journa… (via @Russian_Photos, @1854) 2 weeks ago
- 41,247 hits
Tag Archives: party
Yesterday was one of the most fun days I have ever had. The Uganda Cranes playing the Kenya Harambee Stars at Namboole Stadium, Kampala, and I had press passes. Absolutely wonderful. I’d never been to a large football game before, … Continue reading
As those of you who who have paid any attention to this blog at all will know, I recently followed Norbert Mao, chairman of the Democratic Party, on the final two weeks of his election campaign. I then spent ages … Continue reading