I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @schenkel_mark: In @DeGroene deze week een portret van 4 generaties vrouwen uit 1 familie op het platteland van Oeganda. Met foto's van … 1 day ago
- RT @patreidmedia: @ajhmurray @Herring1967 @robinince Any chance of a RT? After 30 years, Bristol's Venue magazine goes down biting: http://… 1 week ago
- RT @spectacularanna: “Researching the history of Ugandan photojournalism”, a guest post that I wrote for FOTOTA blog http://t.co/ijXlhLaNH… 1 week ago
- I've been in the papers again... standard.co.uk/business/busin… 1 week ago
- My bed for the night. What really completes it is the zebra-print pillow, I think. Oh, #Uganda. @ Rock… instagram.com/p/hLz0aKJfWi/ 2 weeks ago
- 41,282 hits
Tag Archives: off plus camera
Behind the red carpet and beyond those constant flashes, a film festival is a strange beast. The celebrity shine doesn’t dazzle so brightly when they’re boxes you have to check, faces in places which need to be photographed. The images … Continue reading
A collection of grabbed portraits of guests at the Off Plus Camera Film Festival.
There are times when everything in front of the lens lines up as you wish it will. It’s a powerful sensation, hovering your finger over the shutter release in the glorious knowledge that you guessed correctly. I felt it two … Continue reading