I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @MikePflanz: Fly540 from Lamu 6 hours delayed then fell into pothole on runway, stranding us all. Must be #PoliticallyInstigated 2 months ago
- RT @archiebland: If you're an aspiring foreign correspondent you should apply for this: thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/ric… 3 months ago
- RT @Independent: Anarchist conference descends into chaos ind.pn/1mq6inX http://t.co/zo2oD1LSxC 3 months ago
- RT @postphoto: The thrill of the chase: Rally racing in the heart of Africa wapo.st/1haiGDh @willboasephoto @fia http://t.co/kbmltB1… 4 months ago
- "You have turned a incorruptible god into a corruptible man"- overheard in a queue in a shop in #kampala. 6 months ago
- 43,494 hits
Tag Archives: off plus camera
Behind the red carpet and beyond those constant flashes, a film festival is a strange beast. The celebrity shine doesn’t dazzle so brightly when they’re boxes you have to check, faces in places which need to be photographed. The images … Continue reading
A collection of grabbed portraits of guests at the Off Plus Camera Film Festival.
There are times when everything in front of the lens lines up as you wish it will. It’s a powerful sensation, hovering your finger over the shutter release in the glorious knowledge that you guessed correctly. I felt it two … Continue reading