I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 1 week ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Speaking now is @StefanASmith. He says graphic imagery is necessary in some cases #UPPA2014 1 week ago
- RT @RosebellK: Ths photo of a woman giving birth in a bush by Ojore tells a story of social injustice easily ignored #UPPA14 #Uganda http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @africamedia_CPJ: #Kenya Police chief bans regional police from media interviews. How can west, east -based journalists get the full sto… 1 week ago
- RT @fcauganda: Afternoon session will focus on using graphic images in the media. Join the discussion #UPPA14 1 week ago
- 43,731 hits
Tag Archives: Northern Uganda
A long time ago I worked on a project for USAID named ‘A New Dawn’. If you look back to the early days of this blog it was all I ever talked about. And then it finished and I had … Continue reading
Yesterday I spent the entire day slogging through thick mud on a motorbike on a rural road in Northern Uganda in the rain with Andrew Green trying to reach Pabbo to do a story about the refugees there. We succeeded, … Continue reading
I decided, seeing as I’m so close to the big 20,000th hit on this blog and it has been so uncared for recently, I’d repay you all for your unstinting loyalty with a few pictures you can use as desktop … Continue reading
These are a few shots which I liked (for varying reasons) but which didn’t make it into the Mao photo-essay (for varying reasons).
The ‘A New Dawn’ photo exhibition is open to the public NOW!!! It’s in the Railway Grounds (or square, or garden, however you prefer) and it’s totally free! Come along and see some great art about northern Uganda’s recovery from … Continue reading
These little gifs are too much fun- this is the Fort Portal Exhibition opening, at one frame every 30secs.