I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @schenkel_mark: In @DeGroene deze week een portret van 4 generaties vrouwen uit 1 familie op het platteland van Oeganda. Met foto's van … 1 day ago
- RT @patreidmedia: @ajhmurray @Herring1967 @robinince Any chance of a RT? After 30 years, Bristol's Venue magazine goes down biting: http://… 1 week ago
- RT @spectacularanna: “Researching the history of Ugandan photojournalism”, a guest post that I wrote for FOTOTA blog http://t.co/ijXlhLaNH… 1 week ago
- I've been in the papers again... standard.co.uk/business/busin… 1 week ago
- My bed for the night. What really completes it is the zebra-print pillow, I think. Oh, #Uganda. @ Rock… instagram.com/p/hLz0aKJfWi/ 2 weeks ago
- 41,283 hits
Tag Archives: nature
I was in Masaka (southern Uganda) over the weekend photographing a rally, and spotted these two birds on a telephone wire. If you’d like a high-resolution copy of this image to keep as your desktop image or screensaver send me … Continue reading