I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @CynicalSultan: The author, Anne Frank, is entirely remorseless about absconding and hiding from law enforcement authorities. #Economist… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MikePflanz: Fly540 from Lamu 6 hours delayed then fell into pothole on runway, stranding us all. Must be #PoliticallyInstigated 3 months ago
- RT @archiebland: If you're an aspiring foreign correspondent you should apply for this: thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/ric… 4 months ago
- RT @Independent: Anarchist conference descends into chaos ind.pn/1mq6inX http://t.co/zo2oD1LSxC 4 months ago
- RT @postphoto: The thrill of the chase: Rally racing in the heart of Africa wapo.st/1haiGDh @willboasephoto @fia http://t.co/kbmltB1… 4 months ago
- 43,567 hits
Tag Archives: nature
I was in Masaka (southern Uganda) over the weekend photographing a rally, and spotted these two birds on a telephone wire. If you’d like a high-resolution copy of this image to keep as your desktop image or screensaver send me … Continue reading