I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- "You have turned a incorruptible god into a corruptible man"- overheard in a queue in a shop in #kampala. 1 month ago
- I am protesting attacks on the media in Egypt. Journalism is not a crime and never should be. #FreeAJStaff thndr.it/1nTMx5U 1 month ago
- Finally got some pics from my #Africa #Rally #photo project up on my website- have a look, tell me what you think! willboase.com/rally-africa/ 2 months ago
- Amazing Namibian hipster style: designtaxi.com/news/363521/A-… via @spectacularanna 2 months ago
- Did Idi Amin try to kill a photographer because of an @nytimesphoto caption? bit.ly/1djiQFs CC @spectacularanna @JamesEstrin 2 months ago
- 42,655 hits
Tag Archives: nature
I was in Masaka (southern Uganda) over the weekend photographing a rally, and spotted these two birds on a telephone wire. If you’d like a high-resolution copy of this image to keep as your desktop image or screensaver send me … Continue reading