I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @MikePflanz: Fly540 from Lamu 6 hours delayed then fell into pothole on runway, stranding us all. Must be #PoliticallyInstigated 2 months ago
- RT @archiebland: If you're an aspiring foreign correspondent you should apply for this: thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/ric… 3 months ago
- RT @Independent: Anarchist conference descends into chaos ind.pn/1mq6inX http://t.co/zo2oD1LSxC 3 months ago
- RT @postphoto: The thrill of the chase: Rally racing in the heart of Africa wapo.st/1haiGDh @willboasephoto @fia http://t.co/kbmltB1… 4 months ago
- "You have turned a incorruptible god into a corruptible man"- overheard in a queue in a shop in #kampala. 6 months ago
- 43,494 hits
Tag Archives: jinja
I got up early today because the first rains of the new rainy season had come and the sunrise was spectacular. Then I went to check on the veg patch, and Peanut the cat came to assist me. These pics … Continue reading
From a photoessay I did about miraa (khat) chewers in Jinja:
Life is busy, but it’s still colourful.
So Steven got a cat. He calls it cat, I call it Peanut, but all that is certain is that it likes dried fish and it mewls a lot. And it’s absurdly cute and very aware of that. All of … Continue reading
I have a new house (more on that later) and am in the middle of trying to make it liveable. So to excuse my silence, here’s two pictures of marabou storks. I hope they make up for my continued absence.
You’ve been asking, I’ve been promising, so here she is: Still a long way to go and I’m a little poor at the moment, but soon she’ll be perfect.