I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @patreidmedia: @ajhmurray @Herring1967 @robinince Any chance of a RT? After 30 years, Bristol's Venue magazine goes down biting: http://… 2 days ago
- RT @spectacularanna: “Researching the history of Ugandan photojournalism”, a guest post that I wrote for FOTOTA blog http://t.co/ijXlhLaNH… 3 days ago
- I've been in the papers again... standard.co.uk/business/busin… 3 days ago
- My bed for the night. What really completes it is the zebra-print pillow, I think. Oh, #Uganda. @ Rock… instagram.com/p/hLz0aKJfWi/ 1 week ago
- Getty gen. counsel 'disappointed' over #Morel. I'd love to know what his hourly rate is. bjp-online.com/british-journa… (via @Russian_Photos, @1854) 1 week ago
- 41,211 hits
Tag Archives: gig
I go anywhere if it’s free. This was a good example of that. Sorry about the watermarks, this is Radio and Weasel (and friends) launching their new album in Hotel Africana, Kampala. They’re two of Uganda’s biggest artists, and they … Continue reading