I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- Supercool Photoeditor Fashion Shoot wp.me/pYSox-By 1 week ago
- #Paris to world: "We're not that kind of gay". (When I say Paris, I mean an unpleasant minority who have missed the meaning of liberté) 3 weeks ago
- Rwandscape wp.me/pYSox-FM 3 weeks ago
- RT @Elirri: BREAKING: Teargas at #Monitor 4 weeks ago
- The Edge Of The World wp.me/pYSox-FH 1 month ago
- 37,341 hits
Tag Archives: film festival
Behind the red carpet and beyond those constant flashes, a film festival is a strange beast. The celebrity shine doesn’t dazzle so brightly when they’re boxes you have to check, faces in places which need to be photographed. The images … Continue reading
A collection of grabbed portraits of guests at the Off Plus Camera Film Festival.
There are times when everything in front of the lens lines up as you wish it will. It’s a powerful sensation, hovering your finger over the shutter release in the glorious knowledge that you guessed correctly. I felt it two … Continue reading