I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 1 month ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Speaking now is @StefanASmith. He says graphic imagery is necessary in some cases #UPPA2014 1 month ago
- RT @RosebellK: Ths photo of a woman giving birth in a bush by Ojore tells a story of social injustice easily ignored #UPPA14 #Uganda http:/… 1 month ago
- RT @africamedia_CPJ: #Kenya Police chief bans regional police from media interviews. How can west, east -based journalists get the full sto… 1 month ago
- RT @fcauganda: Afternoon session will focus on using graphic images in the media. Join the discussion #UPPA14 1 month ago
- 43,927 hits
Tag Archives: Africa
I’ve been doing lots of work on my website for the past few days, stretching my very basic understanding of HTML to the limit (read: copying and pasting other people’s advice into my site until it works) and it’s now … Continue reading
I teach photography to people occasionally- nothing particularly complex, just basic handling of SLRs and the outline of how to make pictures a little better. Recently a couple of students from the first class I ran contacted me. They wanted … Continue reading
(I was using my new old Nikon F2 all weekend so some film-based images will arrive as soon as I process the films)