I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @MikePflanz: Fly540 from Lamu 6 hours delayed then fell into pothole on runway, stranding us all. Must be #PoliticallyInstigated 2 months ago
- RT @archiebland: If you're an aspiring foreign correspondent you should apply for this: thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/ric… 3 months ago
- RT @Independent: Anarchist conference descends into chaos ind.pn/1mq6inX http://t.co/zo2oD1LSxC 3 months ago
- RT @postphoto: The thrill of the chase: Rally racing in the heart of Africa wapo.st/1haiGDh @willboasephoto @fia http://t.co/kbmltB1… 4 months ago
- "You have turned a incorruptible god into a corruptible man"- overheard in a queue in a shop in #kampala. 6 months ago
- 43,463 hits
Category Archives: Snaps
This is probably the future of travel guides, and it was made by a friend of mine. It just won a massive award. Read all about it here: http://www.wsis-award.org/winner/gorilla-highlands-109520130906 And buy it here: http://www.gorillahighlands.com/
I’ve been doing lots of work on my website for the past few days, stretching my very basic understanding of HTML to the limit (read: copying and pasting other people’s advice into my site until it works) and it’s now … Continue reading
While I was in Rwanda I got the news that Ross Langdon was killed in the Nairobi shootings, along with his girlfriend Elif. I didn’t know Ross as well as a lot of people in Kampala did, but he was … Continue reading
I originally posted this in March 2011, but I was going through my old pictures today and found these, and thought that it deserved reposting. Down at the bottom is a recording of the musicians in action- even if you … Continue reading
I’m trying to carry my camera more (I carry it a lot, but usually in a bag). Here are some results.