It’s the tail end of the rainy season here and the storms are coming almost every day. It rains so hard that the streets run ankle-deep with the runoff from the surrounding hills, and the day ceases until it passes. But the clouds before the storm can be quite remarkable.
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @MikePflanz: Fly540 from Lamu 6 hours delayed then fell into pothole on runway, stranding us all. Must be #PoliticallyInstigated 2 months ago
- RT @archiebland: If you're an aspiring foreign correspondent you should apply for this: thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/ric… 3 months ago
- RT @Independent: Anarchist conference descends into chaos ind.pn/1mq6inX http://t.co/zo2oD1LSxC 3 months ago
- RT @postphoto: The thrill of the chase: Rally racing in the heart of Africa wapo.st/1haiGDh @willboasephoto @fia http://t.co/kbmltB1… 4 months ago
- "You have turned a incorruptible god into a corruptible man"- overheard in a queue in a shop in #kampala. 6 months ago
- 43,468 hits