I had a little work to do in the studio the other day, for a project I’m working on. The lights were all set up and everything was prepped, so I decided that rather than doing three small shoots after all that setup I’d invite a few friends over to have their pictures taken. Here are a couple of frames from those shoots- there are more on the way!
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @schenkel_mark: In @DeGroene deze week een portret van 4 generaties vrouwen uit 1 familie op het platteland van Oeganda. Met foto's van … 10 hours ago
- RT @patreidmedia: @ajhmurray @Herring1967 @robinince Any chance of a RT? After 30 years, Bristol's Venue magazine goes down biting: http://… 6 days ago
- RT @spectacularanna: “Researching the history of Ugandan photojournalism”, a guest post that I wrote for FOTOTA blog http://t.co/ijXlhLaNH… 1 week ago
- I've been in the papers again... standard.co.uk/business/busin… 1 week ago
- My bed for the night. What really completes it is the zebra-print pillow, I think. Oh, #Uganda. @ Rock… instagram.com/p/hLz0aKJfWi/ 2 weeks ago
- 41,262 hits