Over the last couple of weeks I’ve been constantly wanting to do something on this blog. I’ve been in meetings with new clients, and been shooting pop stars, and been chuckling at this pie chart, and my work has been published in a few new places which is always good, but I haven’t taken many images which I can post on the blog yet. But they’re coming, and I’m going to do an investigation into Ugandan sculpture art. Brace yourselves for that, because it will include an image of the sculpture which, in my eyes at least, must take the title of “worst sculpture ever punched out of concrete”. I’ll be shooting the pics either today or tomorrow, so get ready. In the meantime, here’s some fun:
A Beginner’s Guide To Driving In Uganda
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- ME! RT @fcauganda: On Sat @FCAUganda will b holding a fundraiser 4 #photojournalism at the Bistro.RT if you are going on.fb.me/12Sc9Mm 12 hours ago
- Supercool Photoeditor Fashion Shoot wp.me/pYSox-By 2 weeks ago
- #Paris to world: "We're not that kind of gay". (When I say Paris, I mean an unpleasant minority who have missed the meaning of liberté) 3 weeks ago
- Rwandscape wp.me/pYSox-FM 3 weeks ago
- RT @Elirri: BREAKING: Teargas at #Monitor 1 month ago
- 37,363 hits