The rainy season is in full swing, bringing with it the delicious coolness, the incredible moist putrescence and the droves of mosquitoes. I’m trying to put together 2,000 images into a coherent 24-page booklet and it’s sending me a little odd, which is why I haven’t been writing on this blog. I will be back and normal on Sunday (and will at that point refuse to shut the hell up about my campervan, which is waiting for me in the south), but until then here is some silliness.
I am a Uganda-based freelance photographer, and this is a receptacle for whatever I'm toying with at the moment, varying greatly in quality like the goat stew which so often powers it. Personal blog etc.
All content on this site is © Will Boase unless otherwise stated.
See My Actual Work
- RT @Natabaalo: Sad that you think like that RT @sempasaale: @Natabaalo Serves her right. Have you ever thought of wearing like that? 2 months ago
- RT @Natabaalo: Speaking now is @StefanASmith. He says graphic imagery is necessary in some cases #UPPA2014 2 months ago
- RT @RosebellK: Ths photo of a woman giving birth in a bush by Ojore tells a story of social injustice easily ignored #UPPA14 #Uganda http:/… 2 months ago
- RT @africamedia_CPJ: #Kenya Police chief bans regional police from media interviews. How can west, east -based journalists get the full sto… 2 months ago
- RT @fcauganda: Afternoon session will focus on using graphic images in the media. Join the discussion #UPPA14 2 months ago
- 44,011 hits